Introduction:
My name is Rana Zeeshan Yousaf. I am Computer Engineering student at University of Engineering and Technology (UET) Taxila. Now i am in 5th Semester.
I was born in 1994 at Karachi. After two years we were shifted to Burewala. When i was 7 years old then i start my HIFZ-E-QURAN from Burewala. After two years i passed my HIFZ-E-QURAN test with 100% Marks. Then i start my education from fifth class. I covered 5th and 6th in one year and then i took admission in 7th class.
I was born in 1994 at Karachi. After two years we were shifted to Burewala. When i was 7 years old then i start my HIFZ-E-QURAN from Burewala. After two years i passed my HIFZ-E-QURAN test with 100% Marks. Then i start my education from fifth class. I covered 5th and 6th in one year and then i took admission in 7th class.
I passed my metric from Tabindah Model High School Burewala with 1st division. Then my elder brother worry about my FSc and he admit me in Rashid Minhas Higher Secondary School (RMHSS) Alipur. Then i clear my ICS exam and got 79% Marks.
These two years was very memorable for me because i have no experience about hostel life. I learn many things about hostel life from RMHSS Alipur. Mostly students belong from different places of Pakistan. I really enjoyed my hostel life of two year before Practical Life.
Then my elder brother 'who is Electronics Engineer of UET Taxila now' prepare me for my entry test of ECAT. He teach me all the course and i got 230/400 Marks in my ECAT test. I was very happy because i have the chance for getting admission in Engineering University. I was only apply in University of Engineering & Technology (UET) Taxila and i got admission in Computer Engineering. My 1st year of engineering was very good because i have good friends and our teacher also relaxed us in study. Now i am in 5th Semester.
First Day of Fifth Semester:
Our fifth semester started from this week. On August 17 we have registration of Fifth semester. Academic cell's incharge told that there is no class of any Subject on 17th August. During the registration process we meet Dr.Majid and he tells us that, today we have DSP class but you did not come. Due to this Infringe, you have shorted one attendence and one quiz you all got zero Marks. This announcement shocked us. That's our first day of Fifth semester.
Then my elder brother 'who is Electronics Engineer of UET Taxila now' prepare me for my entry test of ECAT. He teach me all the course and i got 230/400 Marks in my ECAT test. I was very happy because i have the chance for getting admission in Engineering University. I was only apply in University of Engineering & Technology (UET) Taxila and i got admission in Computer Engineering. My 1st year of engineering was very good because i have good friends and our teacher also relaxed us in study. Now i am in 5th Semester.
First Day of Fifth Semester:
Our fifth semester started from this week. On August 17 we have registration of Fifth semester. Academic cell's incharge told that there is no class of any Subject on 17th August. During the registration process we meet Dr.Majid and he tells us that, today we have DSP class but you did not come. Due to this Infringe, you have shorted one attendence and one quiz you all got zero Marks. This announcement shocked us. That's our first day of Fifth semester.
Nice effort!
ReplyDeleteThanks
DeleteNice effort!
ReplyDelete5th semester m achy frndx nhi hn?
ReplyDeletetime can change every thing
Delete(y)
ReplyDeletegood effort
ReplyDeletegood effort yrr
ReplyDeletegood going
ReplyDeleteI feel sorry about the marks deduction. Better luck next time!
ReplyDeletefirst day ....... a hard day for you
ReplyDeleteBelieve you can and you're halfway there...Well intro.Font size should be same!
ReplyDeletei think font size was already same. u can check again
Deletewell written
ReplyDeletegood explanation of educational period.....nice
ReplyDeleteI also spent 5 years in hostel before coming to the university, those days were like a paradise
ReplyDeleteSame first day experience bro
well done dear friend
ReplyDeletevery nice...!!!
ReplyDeleteNice brother....Best Of Luck for the Future...:-)
ReplyDeletewell written :)
ReplyDeletewell written impressive.
ReplyDeletenice first day experience :D and well written
ReplyDeleteNice Blog!
ReplyDelete